Monday, October 8, 2007

6 kids and a Dog

The past several days we have greatly expanded our little family. Due to my sister traveling to Spain, we are now the parents of 6 kids and a dog for the next little while. Most of you know that I really don't like dogs although I am trying really hard to tolerate Cosby. It is a little hard for me when I see him licking JuJu's face and JuJu squeling with glee. Don't get any ideas JuJu, we are not getting a dog...ever.

2 days worth of laundry for our family of 8. WOW Mom, how did you do it with 7 kids?

8 comments:

pepper said...

How long do you have 6 kids? Why is your sister in Spain? Just for fun? What a handful and what a great sister you are.

cari said...

It is good to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't want a dog. I am standing strong on the whole dog thing, but I'm afraid that eventually I will lose.

AmyJune said...

Pepper-My sister is in spain visiting my other sister who lives there. They will be gone a total of 15 days and we have them for 9 of those days. My Mom is taking a shift as well and will get them for 6 days.

rebecca said...

Congrats of your family of 8 Amy! I too do not like dogs, as you might already know. Though I do love cats and I know, they are in the same category for you.

Isn't it funny (and sad too) that we can't really appreciate our parents until we become parents ourselves?

Emily said...

That laundry looks about right for our family of 6 for two days. Much more when bedwetting is involved.

Kate said...

How are you hangin' in with the "Brady Bunch"? I have no doubt they are loving having you to entertain & cook for them!

Anonymous said...

any dirty panties? I LOVE sniffing panties

Anonymous said...

look at the cutie with the buddingtits love to see if she likescock