Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's a good thing Carol's friend is a plastic surgeon

No that's not a caterpillar crawling on his head.
This weekend we went down to San Diego to visit my sister Carol and her family and to go to Legoland. Cole was going to stay home with Carol while the rest of us enjoyed Legoland. Literally 5 minutes before we walked out the door, Cole tripped and fell right on the marble step leading from her family room to her kitchen. Carol took one look at the gash in his head and realized that he was going to need stitches. 20 minutes later Cole was laying on the kitchen table of a very kind plastic surgeon getting all fixed up. In no time at all Cole was back at the house again and we were off to Legoland. It could have been a horrible 8 hour wait in the ER which would have ruined the whole day but instead it took just a few minutes. Thanks Carol for knowing a great plastic surgeon.

Just call him Scarface. The girls will love it!!!!!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

nasty. that makes me sick even just looking at it. i'm glad he is ok. and they better not get hurt while i'm watching them because i don't know any plastic surgeons.

jenedypaige said...

Holy Moly! Good thing your friend's got connections! I wish Cole a good recovery. With all of Morgan's falls I'm surprised his yet to have stitches! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Miss you Amy!

Nicole said...

Poor little guy!!

Emily said...

Ouch! Wish I had a friend that was a plastic surgeon for other reasons:)

Jamie Jo said...

Whoa. That is one great cut he got there! I actually had a similar accident when I was about his age and I was rushed to the hospital by a very pregnant mama. My grandpa worked at the hospital, so the ER took me in right away since I was Dr. Phelps' granddaughter. You can barely see the scar on my forehead now (22 stitches!). Thank goodness for good plastic surgeons!

Mommymita said...

I'm glad he is ok! My Dad use to do the same thing when we were little - just on the kitchen table

Anonymous said...

AMYY ATE NUM MOMENTOS DESSES TU CONSEGUES ESCREVER COISAS ENGRACADAS!!!! COITADINHO DO MEU SOBRINHO...MAS PELA CARINHA DE SAPECA PARECE ESTA TUDO BEM.