Monday, August 16, 2010

Cousin Mania

Last Saturday we went to Legoland. We traded Cole for Jonathon and brought Jeffrey down with us because we knew he would have fun with Jonathon. Then we traded Lucy for Blake. It was rather comical to me that our minivan was full of kids that weren't mine. Here I am with 3 nieces and nephews from 3 different siblings and one child of my own. It is really important for me to have a good relationship with all of my siblings' children so it has been especially fun having Andy and Amy in town this summer and having the opportunity to get to know their kids better. Digging for bones. The "cool" cousin boys who pretended that they weren't having fun at such a kiddy place.
The cousins who exclaimed 50 million times how much fun they were having. Blake loves Ethan.

Julia driving. Please note how awesome her mullet is getting.
The train

Bob the Builder and Blake.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cousins rock! Love the mullet, btw. :o)

amy stansel said...

ahhh we are having so much fun with you guys this summer. I love the random sprinkling of children you had in your car on the day of Lego Land. See you tomorrow!