Saturday, June 26, 2010

Deal of the Century

I love garage sale shopping because there is nothing better than finding a great deal. The hunt and the adventure is so fun. This morning I found the deal of the century. I bought a huge box of Legos for $2. Anyone who has ever been in the market for Legos knows that they are not cheap and they retain their value so even used Legos sell for a ton of money. I almost felt guilty giving the cute little boy only $2, but that's the price he told me. (I guess the kid didn't know he could sell them on Craig's List for 10-20 times that amount) Blake about died when I brought them home.

I also got several other great deals on clothes, a wet suit for Mike, golf clubs for Blake, etc etc, but the Lego deal trumps all.

Thank you little boy for making my little boy the happiest guy around.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

WOW! You scored, big time. You SHOULD feel guilty. :)

Laura said...

Good, now you won't feel guilty when you vacuum the Lego pieces up! I hate how expensive those things are.

amy stansel said...

wow!! that is a GREAT deal!! oh and I totally understand about the facebook thing!!