Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Back Ribs for my Baby



Just because no one thinks we actually eat meat, here are some pictures from Mike's birthday dinner last week. Of course I must confess that I didn't actually touch the ribs. Mike put them in the oven early in the morning and I had my mother's helper baste them after they were done. But I did make homemade rolls and a yummy german chocolate cake. I just think that eating ribs is so barbaric, all the gnawing,tearing, and nibbling off the bone.
Happy Birthday Baby. :)

p.s. why does my stamp date on my pictures say that it is the year 2048? How do I fix this?

5 comments:

lys said...

2048 = Back to the Future, Part IV

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

I have no idea how to fix it, but do you really want
to?!?!?! When 2048 comes around, you guys will be able to say you look awesome (cuz you do)!

I don't do ribs either, but the rest of the dinner looks yummy!

Nicole said...

You are so funny! You can eat a Fat Burger, but not ribs?! You're missing out! Yum! Yum!

Go to your menu and find the date option on your camera.

Brittany said...

Looks yummy and the rolls are actually what are making me salivate...they look delicious!

amy stansel said...

impressive! I love ribs!