Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 one year olds


Last week 4 of us siblings met down at Mom's house. Robert was on his way to his new job in AZ and so he was passing through. It was the oldest with the "three little kids" as we were always called growing up. The most amusing part of the evening was attempting to photograph Cole and his 2 twin cousins who just turned 1. 3 one year olds. Focus. Look at the camera. Sit down Cole.


Cole, don't hide behind your cousin.


Come one everyone, can you just please smile at the camera.



Better luck next year.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Very funny Amy! I think I have similar pics with cousins too! Go figure.

rebecca said...

So cute of the one year olds. I like the new blog layout.

amy stansel said...

oh this is too funny!! What cute cousins. I can't wait to see you in just another day!

Laura said...

I love Cole!