Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheesecake Factory-Again

Oh Cheesecake Factory with good friends. Does it get much better than this? About once a year my good friends Lisa who lives in faraway Michigan, Kelli who lives nearby and I go out to grab a bite and talk for hours. We lived in the same apartment complex while all attending UCLA and stayed there for a few years afterward as well. The three of us traveled to Brasil in 2002 for one of my favorite vacations of all time. They are both such amazing and accomplished women who I admire and respect. Here's to great friends and yummy cheesecake.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh how fun to have such long-time good friends! My college roomie and I have been friends for 20 years now and have similar get-togethers. (whoops! I'm dating myself!) Good times!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lys said...

Do you have on a hair accessory in this picture? Please say yes.