Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dodger's Game


We enjoyed an evening of baseball and fireworks the day after Independence Day with the family. Cole sat still the whole time (an amazing feat for a toddler who cannot stop moving) and loved being passed around to his cousins.
The funniest part of the whole evening was when a security guard came up to me wanting to know if my husband was "off duty". Really? Does Mike look like a cop to you? Watch out for my "off duty" accountant husband next time you go to a game.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the picture of Mike and Blake! They look like they are having so much fun!

Nicole said...

What fun! I haven't been to a Dodger game in a long time! Glad you had a great time.

lys said...

Did the security guard specifically say "police officer" when he said "off duty?" I'm trying to decide what else he could have meant by that comment?