Monday, February 1, 2010

Somebody's 3!!!!!!!

The cake The anticipation

The family
The excitement over the tutu. (I saw this sparkly fabric and just COULD NOT pass it up because I knew Julia would go nuts over it)
Even Cosby, Julia's favorite dog was invited to the party per Julia's request. (this was true love for our daughter)

Cole liked the cake. HE shoveled it all in his mouth and had chipmunk cheeks.
Julia turned 3 yesterday. We celebrated with a "pink pony cake" (thank you Paul), homemade pizza, family, Cosby the dog and lots of pretty presents for the big girl.

I love this girl. Really there is nothing more wonderful than having a daughter. She is the apple of my eye and I am so blessed to be her mother.

9 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh, Amy! I can't believe she's three! How did that happen? Love the anticipation picture. Happy birthday little girl.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to JuJu!! That is true love to have even have Cosby over! Is poor Paul sitting at the kiddie table??

Karmy McKee said...

Happy Birthday Julia! Wow...three already:)

Brittany said...

Can I just say that I LOVE her face when she is looking at the tutu...that is the reason we sew! She is adorable and happy birthday to your little girl, Julia!

nikki said...

Love the cake! Did you make it? Happy Birthday JU-JU!

AmyJune said...

Nikki- I made the cake, Mike frosted it with the white frosting, and our nephew made the pony on it. A group effort

Nicole said...

Wow! Three? Happy Birthday Julia! Love the cake. Love the tu-tu. Any princess costumes in there? hee hee hee j/k!! I'd love you to show me how you made that tu-tu!! We could use a few over here!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

Oh so cute! I love the picture of her looking at her cake. Happy Birhtday Ju Ju! We love you!