Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is anyone else addicted?

I'm not really into reality TV shows. They all seem kind of slow paced to me. I've only seen American Idol once and didn't find it all that exciting. But I have to confess that several weeks ago I was flipping through the channels looking for something to watch as I cut out a pattern and I came across America's Got Talent. And yes, I love the show. It is so very entertaining and I love to watch all of the different kinds of acts.
Am I the only one out there who is shamelessly addicted to this show?
Confessions please!

5 comments:

rebecca said...

My reality TV heart belongs to So You Think You Can Dance, but you knew that. The new season starts tonight, Amy! Join me in my addiction. :)

I have not seen more than that famous Brittan's Got Talent lady. Susan?

Helen said...

I'm not addicted to this show, however I'm addicted to others, one of them being American Idol. And so you think you can dance is one of my addictions too. Join us Amy :)

Nicole said...

Yeah, I couldn't get into that one either. I'm hooked to the same ones as Helen & Rebecca. I also like Top Chef but not really liking this new season. I may have to quit. They're allowing a lot of political (think Prop 8) views to be expressed on the show, one-sided.

Laura said...

I've never watched your fav, or Rebecca's. But I do like Top Chef and I have to agree with you, Nicole. We Tivo it and Megan watched it before I did. She said, "Mom, you probably won't want to watch it tonight." She was right. I hate to see that happen.

amy stansel said...

oh wow!! I am totally shocked to hear that you like this show. I am not a fan but that is NOT to say I don't like other shows. i am one of the many idol fans! I tried calling you a couple of days ago. I will try again but THANK you THANK YOU THANK YOU for the darling skirts. What did I do without them?!?!? I wear them ALL the time. Thanks for thinking of me. I LOVE hand-me-downs!!!