Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mike... Happy wedding to Lauren

Happy 30th Birthday to my wonderful Mike. Today is the day I have been waiting for for 2.5 years. I've felt pretty old the past couple of years while I have been in my thirties and my youngun Mike has still been in his twenties. Here's to a great decade!!
In other news, my oldest niece Lauren is getting married on Saturday. This makes me feel really OLD. We went down to San Diego for a family bridal shower this past Saturday and had a great time. I can't wait to see all my family at the wedding. And I can't wait to go to Spain the very next day for a 12 day vacation with Mike and my brother Andy and his wife.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I can't wait to join all you old folks in the decade that starts with a 3!

Nicole said...

Have an amazing trip! Can't wait to see and hear about it when you get back! Be safe.