Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lauren's Wedding !!!










I just had to post all these pictures of my beautiful little Lauren on her beautiful wedding day on May 31st. They got married in the San Diego Temple and then had their reception at a hotel nearby. Seriously it was the most beautifully decorated reception I have EVER been to. I felt like I was inside a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. Lauren looked stunning in her wedding dress and the two of them make such a cute couple.
And the flower girls looked really pretty if I do say so myself. I'm so pleased with the way the dresses turned out.
Stay tuned for Spain pictures next.


7 comments:

Emily said...

Lauren's wedding reception was definitely the most amazing reception I've been too. It was fun to see you all again and hang out for a little bit. Can't wait to hear about Spain! I heard you all had an amazing time.

Mommymita said...

The dresses turned out great! Did Julia get one or was she too little?

I love the yellow and green color combo on that beautiful cake.

Can't wait to hear abou your Spain trip and hope you made it to a few fabric and lace shops

Helen said...

I was admiring Julias dress today at church, she looked adorable. And the rest of the dresses look fabulous too. I'm a little jealous about your Spain trip but I can't wait to hear about it & see pics!

Arizona Cotchers said...

What a beautiful wedding and a lovely bride! I loved the color scheme. Your talents are amazing, Amy! Hope your travels were fun-- I'm sure they were exciting!

Ashley said...

She was a beautiful bride. The dresses are darling--you never cease to amaze. Sorry you missed out on the other wedding, we missed you. :)

Nicole said...

What a beautiful reception and such pretty dresses! Julia's was adorable too! I love weddings!

Can't wait to see pics of Spain!

Melissa C. said...

I love her colors! Great job on the dresses, too! Very cute!