Monday, May 19, 2008

I didn't pee [in] my pants and other adventures....

I am pleased to report that I DID NOT pee [in] my pants this past Saturday when I ran the Palos Verdes half marathon. I was extremely anxious about this considering what happened 8 months ago when I ran the Disneyland half marathon. After the horrible Disneyland experience in extremely hot weather I was horrified when I saw the forecast call for record breaking heat on Saturday. The weather had been wonderful the previous times I have done this race, but unfortunately Saturday was pretty hot. I just love the course. It is pretty hilly and challenging, but the view of the ocean is absolutely breathtaking. I really enjoyed myself. Afterwards we all went to the beach and had a great time.
And a special thanks to Tiffany who always gets suckered into running this thing with me.

What a great weekend!!!!
(Alyssa-what part of this post did I do just for you?)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

thanks for not telling everyone how pathetic i was :)

Amy said...

Good job amy! Glad you didn't pee your pants this time!! It's hard to believe you are swimming in the ocean right now. It's cold here right now.

Nicole said...

Go Amy! I'm in awe of you!

lys said...

[in]

thanks.