Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mushroom Attack

I like mushrooms A LOT. But I do not like weird, freaky, scary mushroom colonies growing in my yard. Kind of creeps me out and makes me NOT want to eat mushrooms. I tell Blake that these nasty creatures are called fungus so he doesn't confuse them with their non-poisonous cousins in our fridge and attempt to eat them. But don't worry, thanks to Blake's handy dandy giraffe shovel, they have all been whacked and thrown away....until next week when they will suddenly reappear.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I Heart Blake

Suzie Petunia said...

Oooh, there IS something very creepy about wild mushrooms.

Regarding your "Larger Than Life" post... EVERY time we something "larger than life" Taylor tells me to take a picture just for you. I will next time, I promise. :)+

Nicole said...

Great job Blake!!

Amy said...

Oohhhh - that's really gross. I think any kind of mushroom is pretty sick. Blake is such a cutie!

Kate said...

Those look huge! Way to destroy, Blakey boy!