Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Larger than life- My simple pleasures

I have a fascination with things that are larger than life. Every year for Christmas I ask Mike for one of those larger than life Hershey Kisses, not because I want to eat it (which I do) but because I want to stare at it. I could stare at larger than life things for days and days and STILL be fascinated by them. Anyway, when I saw this article, my larger than life dream came true again. If only I would have known about this when I got married. ha ha (I do have to say that I think it's weird that the cake is only of the bride and not the bride and the groom) If you really want to make my day, send me pictures of things that are larger than life. What can I say, I am easily amused.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Ok, that's kind of weird - the giant self-cake I mean.

I have the opposite fascination as you Amy. I love tiny things. Like the tiny little shaker of parmesan cheese instead of the economy size. I always want to buy those, but the per ounce price is ridiculous! :)

Tiffany said...

That is very disturbing but mainly because I'm sad that somebody stole my idea before I could carry it out :(

Ashley said...

Ok, so the husband looks a little freaked out by the cake. Did you see his face? Thanks for the entertainment.

nikki said...

Unbelievable, thanks! I can't believe that cake it is huge, I wonder how many guests they had?