Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome Julia Jean!

Julia is here! And she's a cutie! She weighs in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces (an improvement from Blake's 10+) and she's 21 inches long. She has dark hair, if you can believe that! Amy had a good delivery, shorter and easier than Blake's. She feels so happy and relieved and she's pretty much glowing. Yeah, she has her girl!

Congrats to Mike, Amy and Blake!

















Proud daddy Mike and big brother Blake.

















Mommy Amy with her DAUGHTER!

















Look at those sweet, chubby cheeks! Beautiful Julia Jean.

This post was brought to you by Amy's guest blogger for the day, Rebecca :)

9 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! Julia Jean is beautiful! I am so very, very happy for your entire family. I love you guys!

Emily said...

Amy and Mike, she is beautiful!! Congratulations! I wish I lived close so I could be of service. Take a few weeks off from life, as much as you can! Love you!

Amy said...

She is sooooo beautiful. Congratulations!! So sorry your mom didn't make it back before you had Julia. I feel so bad. We tried to plan it just right but I guess there was no way Julia was going to wait!! Good luck with 2 kids. Hopefully you guys are better parents than we are these days!!

Emily said...

Julia is a very pretty little baby. We are glad everything went well. It will be fun to see you guys soon. Take care of yourself.

Love R, E & little R

lys said...

I just can't get over the fact that you have two kids now! It seems like yesterday that Blake was born.

I'm so glad that Julia's delivery was a lot easier. You look so great in the photo! I remember the hospital pics of you after you had Blake and you looked EXHAUSTED!

I'm so excited to meet her! I just can't wait!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you again, guest blogger. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful healthy baby and a mommy who did such a wonderful job in bringing Julia here. Words can't express how grateful we are. Thank you all for your support and good wishes. We couldn't ask for better family and friends.

pepper said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful littl girl.

Helen said...

Congrautlations to all of you!

Kelly(M&M) said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear how everything else is going. How is Blake doing with a baby sister?