Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fat Burger


I have always resisted going to "FATBURGER" because let's be honest, the name in and of itself kind of repulses me. Oh yeah and I am not a huge red meat fan. But I also must admit that I have heard so many good things about it and I was kind of curious. Last night Mike and I were in Westwood walking to another restaurant when I spied a FatBurger out of the corner of my eye. When I suggested we go to FatBurger instead Mike almost dropped dead in disbelief. Of course he gladly agreed to change restaurant plans. Afterall what man would choose Mr. Noodle over FatBurger. Happy Birthday a few days early:) The most amazing thing was that I REALLY LIKED MY FATBURGER. It was SOOOOO good. Delicious in fact. And the greasy onion rings were also good. Sorry FatBurger that I let your name turn me off for so long. You really are "that good". (of course if you want the best hamburger in the world you've got to go about 3 miles south of there to the Apple Pan)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

have you ever been to the counter? delicious. i've heard father's office is better but i've yet to go.

Karmy McKee said...

Oh yum....a new place to try!

Nicole said...

I've never been there either. Never knew it had such a great reputation though. Didn't know I was missing out. Now I'm hungry.
Thanks.

btw...met Ron Howard at Apple Pan when I was 12, after doing baptisms at the temple. Fond memories of that place. :-)