Thursday, June 18, 2009

The shirt says it all!

I love this shirt that my friend Laura gave Cole. It pretty much describes his whole existence right now. All he needs is to be fed and held (and get his diaper changed of course). We love this little guy. He is really starting to smile now and it just melts my heart everytime I see my sweet boy smile at me.
His eyes are getting more blue everyday. Looks like all boys in our family have light colored eyes and all girls have brown eyes. (if only I could figure out how to not make him look like he has red eyes in every picture)

3 comments:

amy stansel said...

oh he is so so cute!!!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, I can totally relate. I need to get Rebecca one of those onesies.

Laura said...

He looks great in orange! I loved that onesie right away - and it is fun to see it on Cole. :o)