Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love Target

Thank you Target for selling these shirts in matching sizes for my 2 little boys!!!

And thank you Target for clearancing out these diapers so that I could fill one entire cupboard in my garage with cheap diapers. Last week I spent $200 on these. I never thought I could get so excited about diapers. (perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I currently have 2 critters in diapers)
Target is my favorite store EVER!!!! and thank goodness it is a mere 2 minutes from my house.

4 comments:

lys said...

Blake is such a big boy! Wow.

Emily said...

I checked our Target and they just have the "new brand." The old brand is nowhere to be seen in the store:(

That picture of Blake and Cole is really cute.

Becky M said...

Thanks for sharing the diaper secret with me! I agree - I've never been so excited about diapers!

amy stansel said...

ha!! i just bought this same shirt for Lucas. In fact he was wearing it today. i too love target! i guess i better go check ours out and see if they are having a deal on diapers.