Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. My sweet little Julia who normally sleeps through the night was the first one to wish me a Happy Mother's Day when she awoke at 3am looking for food. Then she woke up again at 6am. So unlike her.

I got treated royally today with breakfast in bed, a yummy dinner, and best of all no changing of poopy diapers.

I really love being a mother to my 2 sweet little ones. I hope they can be patient with my "work in progress" mothering as I am still so new at this.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy Mother's Day Amy! What a sweet picture of Julia. You are a great mom. Aren't we all works in progress? Our children will never know we have no idea what we're doing. :)

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, what a sweet baby! I'm glad you had such a great mothers day!

Emily said...

Julia is getting so cute:)

Amy said...

Oh she is so cute amy. I'm glad you had a nice mother's day. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months.

Kate said...

What a darling sweet pea Julia is. Happy Mother's Day Amy- such a great Mommy!