Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had a scary dinner tonight. Orange mashed mush (potatoes) with spiders, bloody green eyeballs (deviled eggs) and mummy and ghost meatloaf.
Julia has worn her Halloween costume EVERY SINGLE DAY this past week, and wouldn't you know it, I somehow don't have a picture of her in it. Here is Ironman Blake with his little friend "Daphne".
Mike and I were candy bars this year.



And Cole was a cute little doggy. (with a very dirty face-geeee what a surprise)
I just had to dig this one out of the archives. It is of Blake in the same doggy costume 4 years ago. HE screamed and screamed until we took it off. Cole on the other hand was very happy to be all suited up like a doggy.


9 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

awesome costumes! Fun Halloween dinner!

lys said...

So, who won the prize at your friends' Halloween party this year?

I'm sure that Julia would be willing to wear her costume just one more time so that you can snap a pic.

Chelsea F. said...

That scarey dinner is awesome- especially the meatloaf. Loved your guys costumes, I tried Almond Joys for the first time this halloween and they are way too good.

Brittany said...

Your costumes are cute...with a tad of humor (which I love)! I love your spooky dinner...wish I had that much imagination when it comes to dreaming up something to make:D

amy stansel said...

love all the costumes and I love the meatloaf idea! It turned out so cute!

Nicole said...

Surely someone at the trunk-or-treat got a pic of Julia somewhere? If not, you better dress her up again. For posterity.
Loved your costumes... wish I had made the Friday night party. Happy Halloween!

Emily said...

What fun Halloween dinner ideas! Love the costumes:)

rebecca said...

I love your pose, Amy. :) And your meatloafs look too cute to eat!

Kari Howell said...

You are so darn creative! LOVE your costumes, your kids are adorable and the food ideas! Love it!