Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dancing in the Rain

Try to pretend that Julia is wearing pants/skirt/shorts. She kept taking them off when they got wet. This picture cracks me up. It speaks volumes about Julia's personality. Don't worry Jeffrey is safely tucked into her jacket.

It was been a rainy week down here in Southern California. One evening right after I left the house for a run it started raining then hailing on me. I almost turned around....but it was kind of fun running in it.

The 2 older kids were dying to play in the wet wet rain so I let them during one afternoon when it was pouring. They had fun and I had fun watching them from my dry dry doorstep. (also try to pretend in the above picture that Julia's clothes actually match....of course Jeffrey had to come out and play in the rain as well)

3 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Cute! My kids love to play in the rain too... but we're gearing up for playing in the snow. Brr. I will watch from my dry and warm doorway. Someone has to do the hot chocolate thing.

amy stansel said...

oh yes this is the BEST picture of Julia!! I LOVE it!

rebecca said...

Priceless pictures. Julia without pants but with boots. You have happy kids. You're a great mom, Amy!