Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One more day......

It is April 14th. Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me because it signals an end to the dreaded tax season. I can do this.....I can last another day........ I think I can I think I can I think I can:)

I want my husband back. I'm sure he wants to be "back" home instead of spending 12-15 hours a day at the office. At least he loves his profession. Just like my Dad always reminded us growing up, "make sure you choose a profession you really like because you will be working for over 3o years and it would be horrible to do something each day that you hated".

And I want all my single mom friends out there to know that I think you are awesome for surviving each day doing all the many tasks required of you. You amaze me!!! I don't know how you do it.

p.s. the best part about having an accountant for a husband is that they only thing I have to do about the whole dreaded tax issue is sign my name. Mike thinks it is really funny that when I was single I paid someone to prepare my taxes rather than do the simple form myself. (considering I'm the cheapest person in the world)

ok enough complaining...on a positive note, I wore my new "real strait" jeans the other day and I really liked them. :)

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy April 15th!!!! Enjoy having your husband back! I second your shout out to the single moms. I have not idea how you do it. I'm exhausted and I have serious back up.

Wear your real strait jeans tonight!

Karmy McKee said...

Yay Amy...I'm happy for you:)

amy stansel said...

glad you get your husband back!! hey i want to see a picture of you in the jeans! I'm serious! I'm having a jean issue right now!

Laura said...

I saw you in those jeans, and you looked hottt!