Sunday, April 4, 2010

I ate meat and I liked it

Happy Easter Everyone. Yes it's true, for Easter dinner Mike grilled up some Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon and I actually liked it. He came home the other night with several trays of filet mignon that he couldn't resist buying because it was on sale for a steal. We decided to forgo the traditional Easter dinner of ham and opted for this tasty treat instead. I made these, per Mike's request. I do not excel at yeast things but I am getting a little better with more practice.

Tiffany cut up about 6 pounds of strawberries for a fruit salad and trifle, and several pounds of various types of potatoes for roasted potatoes.






The kids had fun coloring easter eggs a few days ago.


And I love this little video from lds.org He Lives

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm impressed Amy. I'm glad you like it.

Nicole said...

Yay for breakthroughs! Filet mignon is my fav!

amy stansel said...

wise choice!! I'd do this meal any day over ham!! Looks yummy. I love the cooking challenge updates and looks like you and Andi had fun running. When is the PV half marathon? Will we be there for it?

AmyJune said...

Amy the PV half is in May otherwise you know you would be my next victim.