Friday, March 12, 2010

My Pretty Things

Julia is always talking about her "pretty things" and at all times must be holding something "pretty".
These are my favorite "pretty things" right now in my house.

Oh how I love my new Jasmine plant. I had a really hard day a few days ago and the next day Mike brought this home to cheer me up. (so thoughtful that guy) The smell is absolutely divine and it brings a smile to my face every time I walk into my house.


I love love love daffodils. Yellow is my favorite color because it is just so happy:) I can never resist buying a couple of bunches when I shop at Trader Joes in the spring. (they only cost about a buck per bunch)

Who doesn't love the sight and taste of clementines!!!!!


Oh yes, my very most favorite pretty things. (I don't think Mike will appreciate being called pretty, but you get the idea)

and finally, one very messy thing:)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I absolutely love daffodils as well...loved them in Utah right when the snow would start to melt...they are second best next to yellow tulips for me!

rebecca said...

Cute post. I LOVE jasmine too. You have such a good husband. So thoughtful.

Tiffany said...

sorry cole, you didn't make the cut. :)

AmyJune said...

ok tiffany- I'm inserting a picture of Cole right now.

lys said...

I wish I could get daffodils at Trader Joes.

Sarah said...

I too LOVE Jasmine ! It is such a simple pleasure that makes such a big difference. I have one on my front porch and one on the back patio and it smells DIVINE ! Sorry to hear you had a bad day but happy to know you are in good hands with your cute family.:0)