Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things I do everyday

Anyone want to join us for our daily CandyLand fun fest? Everyday when Julia goes down for a nap, Blake asks to play this game. What was Santa thinking when he gave this gift????? I do have to say that he is making progress as he doesn't usually cry anymore when he looses. I've got to buy a few more games for him for his birthday in a few months so that I get some variety in my child's game diet:)



And my BFF Tums. My pregnancy curse is heartburn. Can't complain too much but oh will I be happy to put this bottle back on the shelf once the baby is born. I must say that I now have lots of empathy for people who suffer from chronic heartburn.(like Mike) I have NEVER experienced heartburn outside of my 3 pregnancies and am very grateful for that.

So come on over for some good times. I can promise you a day filled with CandyLand, Tums and a 2 year old who now says things like, "leave me alone Blake" and "go away Momma I want Daddy".

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wish we lived closer. Rachel could play Candyland with Blake as much as he wanted. Do you guys have hi-ho-cherrio?? That's a fun one as well as Cranium Cariboo. Variety is always the best for a sane parent:)

amy stansel said...

wow are we living the same life?!??! I think so. Canyland is a favorite and even lucas gets into it! And thank heavens for tums!! what would we do without them?!?!?

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Oh, how I wish we did live closer... That would be so much fun!

Suzie Petunia said...

Oooh, I can totally relate to the pregnancy heartburn. That was the only time I got it also. So sorry! Too bad we can't get our boys together to play Candyland. But I guess it would end in tears every time, because one of them would have to lose, right?

lys said...

Ugh, I'm so glad that Brit is over his Candyland obsession. And Chutes and Ladders too. . .