Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom




Today Jean and I took Mom out to lunch for her birthday. It was a great little place right by the beach in Marina Del Rey and the food and company were great. Afterwards, we took a stroll along the beach and Julia enjoyed the sand so much that she couldn't resist putting it on her head, down her shirt, and eating it. Yum!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful woman I know, and thanks for all of your many sacrifices over the years. I truly am blessed to have such an outstanding mother.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Payton was my sand eater. We went to the beach a lot when she was a baby and she would face plant into the sand and shovel it in...gross. I love the sun bather in the back ground!

Happy Birthday Renee!

Mommymita said...

Hey- I just randomly had a dream you were pregnant. When that happens it typically happens to the person within six months. At least that is what the case is with all my sisters.

I myself am on bedrest right now and have nothing better to do then read other people's blogs. Yours is quite entertaining and so you!

Tell your mom Happy Birthday and she looks great!

AmyJune said...

Al- we will see if your little dream comes true in the next 6 months. And feel better soon.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I love these pictures. I can't believe how BIG blake is. He looks like he is Ethan's size/age!!

Emily said...

We ate some of the cake you made for Mom. It was really good and pretty too:)