Thursday, November 15, 2007

eBay


While perusing eBay for some church shoes for Blake, I came across the above shoes.Please see description below. Forget the shoes, I'll pay the seller if she agrees to tell me all about pageants for little boys. Is that a whole fascinating subculture or what?

When I ran the Disneyland half marathon a few months back we happened to be staying at the hotel where they were hosting the "Hawaiian Tropics" pageant for little kids. I actually got stopped in the hall a few times when we were with our kids by people wanting to know how Blake had done in the pageant. Hmmm, sorry, no child pageanter here. And much to my chagrin, the pageant was a "locked" affair because you know I tried to sneak in to observe.


HERE IS A PAIR OF TODDLER BOYS SIZE 10 WHIE PAGEANT/DRESS SHOES. THEY HAVE BEEN WORN ONLY ONE TIME ACROSS STAGE. THER ARE NO SCUFF MARKS OR ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM.I AM SELLING THESE FOR MY COUSIN SHE JUST HAD A BABY. ALL ITEMS COME FROM A SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME. PLEASE DON'T BID UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY THEM. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE WITH IN 48 HOURS.

THANKS


3 comments:

Melissa C. said...

I TOTALLY think Blake should be in pageants. That would be the coolest thing! :D OK, maybe not.

Helen said...

How funny!

Nicole said...

So, did you buy the shoes? :-)