Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who thought of this?


I'll be the first to admit that I like certain things that most people consider nasty, like those orange circus peanuts and Necco Valentine's hearts (I don't like their new flavors).

The other night MIke brought a special "treat" home from work. HE just couldn't pass up the 75% off clearance price of a box of chocolate covered potato chips. (actually he admitted to me later that he bought them to see my reaction and don't worry I did not disappoint.) We had never eaten these before and I didn't know they existed.

Potato chips aren't really my thing as it is and adding chocolate to them only makes them grosser. These were horrible. So NASTY. Julia is the only one who ate more than one chip. All day she has been asking to eat "that nasty thing that you don't like". HA HA. At least they won't go to waste.

So if you are ever tempted to buy some chocolate covered potato chips please refrain. Oh and did I mention that there are 210 calories per 2.5 chips. How's that for sick.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

That is so disgusting! I can't believe that's a real product. Save one for me. :)

Karmy McKee said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! And totally disgusting. I love that Julia asked to eat more of the "nasty thing that you don't like"!

-Andi

Brittany said...

am i really that crazy for wanting to try one???

Laura said...

That's right up there with deep fried Snickers bars and Twinkies. I saw those with my own eyes at a county fair in Idaho. I did not buy one.

amy stansel said...

Ok so 200 plus calories for every 2.5 chips is nasty but i have to say i think i might like them. I love salt and sweet. do you like dipping fries in a frosty or milk shake? I think these might be similar. Hmmmmm it does make me want to try one of those "nasty things you don't like." Julia cracks me up. I can totally see her with her little smile asking you for one of those things!!