Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lego Club


If you are 5 and a BOY and like Legos you just may be invited to the Lego Boys' Club. You can play with lots of legos, have fun conversations, chase Julia around the house and yard and run around like a chicken with its head cut off.


How did Blake get so old all of the sudden?



I really love it when his little friends come play at our house. It's so amusing to watch them all interact. I hope that our house will always be a fun little hangout. I love making little treats for the kids. Well in all honesty I just love making treats period! This way I can justify doing it without feeling too guilty because half of it goes to the kids right??????

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Do you have him signed up for the free Lego magazine? It comes every other month, I think. My kids LOVE when it comes in the mail! But beware... they always want to newest, latest, greatest that is advertised within!