Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am Mary Poppins

Welcome to the world little guys!!! This past week Cole and I went up to Northern California to meet my new little adorable twins and help their parents (my brother and his wife ) take care of them.
Cole enjoyed the acoustics of sleeping in the laundry room.

Big sister to the twins and I had fun making cookies.



Just a glimpse of the bottles that were washed and used, washed and used, washed and used etc etc. Wow, twins go through a lot of bottles each day.

My brother and I took the "triplets" on a sunday walk, along with big sister.


Cole was endlessly entertained.

Here I am with Cole, twins and big sister.

And here they are asleep in their carseats.

Cole wanted to be a twin too!! Too bad he's double the size of his cousin, but hey, they are wearing matching outfits. Wow, twins are a lot of work. :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

We miss you Amy!! Rachel drew a picture of Co-co yesterday and then wrote how she missed him very, very, very, very much. So much that she could cry.

Thanks again!!

Becky M said...

Sounds like a fun time! ;) Twins are worth all of the work though.

Becky M said...

P.S. I'm serious about having you come live at my house for a week if I decide to have another baby!

Nicole said...

That was so great of you, Amy! I wish I had a Mary Poppins like you when I had my twins!

Sarah said...

They are ADORABLE ! You always know just how to help in a time of need.:0)

Tiffany said...

that's last pic makes me laugh. cole looks like a giant. especially his bottom half.