Friday, July 31, 2009

What could be better than: 4 wheeling with daddy,


Riding Buttermilk the horse,

Tractor rides with "Big" Grandpa, snuggling with Big Grandpa and little grandma,
Playing with cousins,

and eating of course!!!!!!

especially marshmallows and smores!!!

We had a great time visiting Mike's family in Southern Utah. Mike and I even ran a 5k race together-yes together. I think this was the first time in my whole like that I hve actually ran an entire race with someone. Let me say that running at 7,000ft above sea level nearly killed me but Mike was my cheerleader the whole time and it was fun.

We also enjoyed an amazing thuderstorm and beautiful evenings filled with giant stars.

3 comments:

lys said...

I'm always so sad when you come to UT, but you are still so far away. . .

rebecca said...

So fun. Julia looks adorable up on that horse. What's the story with "big" and "little" grandpa/ma?

Ashley said...

Good times! I'm might have to get you back for one of your pictures, don't worry I have lots of goodies from that trip too! You just know how slow a poster I am...:)