Monday, July 20, 2009

Cole's Big Day

On Sunday, Cole was blessed at church. We are so appreciative to all of the family and friends who traveled from near and far to make the day a special one. Blake enjoyed playing with lots of cousins. I had to take a picture of the fruit and dessert table before it was destroyed. Don't the berries look divine.

All the kids love cousin Andi.
Mike's Mom and Aunt. Thanks for traveling so far to come!
My Mom and BOTH sisters. Hooray for Carol being home from Spain.
My Mom stayed up with me until 2am Saturday night/Sunday morning to get all the food ready for the "quesadilla bar".
I wish I could have taken pictures of everyone but I was so preoccupied with the food that I only got these few.


5 comments:

nikki said...

That's so great you got to be with your sisters and mom and Mike had his mom! The food looks yummy!

Lisa said...

What a great day! I can't believe you did all that food, had your house ready and looked so put together. Are you sure you JUST had a baby?

Sarah said...

Looks like a great family get together.(Mi)Cole looks SO MUCH like Blake ! You are always such a great hostess and mother. Glad it went well.:0)

amy stansel said...

Congrats. Looks like a fun day and filled with GREAT food! I love the picture of you and your mom and sisters. Fun to see carol in the picture.

Kari Howell said...

So cute!!! You look awesome by the way, and so does the food table. I might just have to get some ideas about your quesadilla bar... sounds yummy! Congrats Amy!