Monday, December 8, 2008

Julia's new favorite toy

This weekend we ushered in Christmas. The wonderful smelling tree is up, the decorations are out, and the lard has been purchased for my Christmas tamale party. Despite our attempts to barricade the tree using the sofa, toy box and piano bench, Julia manuevered her way back there in less than 10 minutes. It's her new favorite toy. With so many treasures to touch and things to yank off, what could be more fun foran almost 2 year old. Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm having the same problem with my almost 1 year old puppy, which is the equivalent of a 2 year old human.

Ashley said...

It doesn't take long. Hopefully with all the barricades she won't be able to pull the whole tree down!

Lauren said...

How fun to put up your Christmas tree! Russ and I opted out of getting a tree this year, seeing as we're heading out in a week here and we figured it wasn't worth enjoying for only two weeks. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
P.S. - I'm really loving those snazzy couches :-)

Nicole said...

Ah... I remember Alli at that stage last year. She broke so many ornaments! Aaahhh!! This year, she's great. Doesn't touch it at all. Hopefully Julia will outgrow it by next year too. As for now, put your favorite ornaments toward the top!