Saturday, October 25, 2008

"You look like a deranged Easter bunny"




Yes, we were deranged Easter bunnies (from the movie A Christmas Story) for our friends' annual Halloween party this year. It was a lot of fun to craft this costume and it was nice to have something I could actually sit down in, unlike the Tin Man from last year. Mike looked all over for a pair of glasses so he could look just like Ralphie, but alas only found sunglasses. He popped out one lens for the "you'll shoot your eye out look." Happy Halloween everyone.

7 comments:

pepper said...

Did you have a pattern or did you just go for it? I love that you make your halloween costumes!

Melissa C. said...

You guys look great! I miss the Pinneo's Halloween party! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and we had nothing to dress up for this year - not even a Ward party. :(

Emily said...

You are so creative Amy. I'm sure Mike was glad he didn't have to wear a dress this year:)

Emily said...

You are so stinking creative! If I were crafty, I'd want to be crafty like you. For sure.

Helen said...

You guys looked awesome!

I still can't believe you made that bib........ :) so talented

Nicole said...

Great costumes! You looked quite comfy too! It was a fun party. I look forward to your clever costumes each year! Such a great talent you have. Thanks for helping me figure out how to do Alli's costume too.

Tiffany said...

did you win?