Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ginger

I haven't posted for a long time. On July 20th, my friend Ginger, wife and mother of 4 small children passed away from unknown causes. She was 30. Her children are 1,3,6 and almost 8. I am terribly saddened by this loss and pray that her family is given the peace and comfort they need.
So today, hug your family a little longer. Love a little more, because we never really know if today will be our last day. I was so touched that the day before she died, she posted a picture on her blog of her daughter hanging from a tree and entitled the post "happiness".

2 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, what a shock and how tragic. I am so sorry. Your statements were true and we all really need to keep life in perspective. I hope I can live more as if each day were precious and our experiences with people are valuable. We never know how many of each we will have. Take care.

Mommymita said...

This is so sad...I don't even know her and I was crying. Then I looked up her blog and cried even more.