Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July and beyond


We had a fun filled 4th of July. It started with an early morning pancake breakfast, swimming and a barbecue with good friends, and then fireworks with Jean and family.




I know this picture isn't very clear, but this is Blake who fell asleep in his chair while eating yogurt around 6pm on the 4th. Apparently all the partying wore him out. We were grateful for the little nap since he was up very late watching the fireworks.

On the 5th my friend Andi got married. Andi and I met at UCLA 8 years ago when we interned at Hooper Ave Elementary school together. Good times:) She looked so beatiful on her special day and it was a really lovely wedding and reception.
This little 2 year old (Riley)was their ring bearer, and he was about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

And this was my hottie date. Isn't he cute!!!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like you guys had a fun 4th! That picture of Blake is funny. Poor little guy.

Arizona Cotchers said...

Mike & Amy, you two are so cute-- great picture! I'm excited to hear the news about Andi, too!

lys said...

I keep coming back to your blog to look at the picture of Blake with the goggles on. That is just about the funniest/cutest thing ever.

Amy said...

ha! ha! ha! i am laughing so hard at blake's picture of him asleep!!! oh my! i love it!! great pictures.

Sarah said...

Cute pics Amy ! I will have to show Brooklyn that pic of Blake and see what she says. Ofcourse you all were a must at our party being as Blake is her best buddy ! Glad you all had a good time. :0) Thanks for helping to make it great .

Nicole said...

What a fun-filled day! I love that pic of Blake taking a snooze. Good thing you grabbed the camera! Cute!