Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nice Outfit

Yes, this is a one piece snow unit that I found in a closet at the snow cabin we were staying at with friends this weekend. And because I have no shame, I just had to put it on to frolick in the snow with Mike and Blake. What year do you think it was purchased? My guess is 1987. The best part is that if you get stuck in the snow you can turn the thing inside out and it says SOS on it in bold neon green. Nice!!! The moon boots are also vintage.


We had a great time in Mammoth. The company was great, the weather was awesome and the lanscape beautiful. I could not believe how much Blake loved playing in the snow. Yesterday we stayed outside with him for about an hour and a half. It was snowing and we had so much fun sledding, digging, building a snowman and playing "throw the Blake" which entailed us throwing him into fresh powder again and again and again.


8 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Next time can we come and play "throw the Blake?" Sounds fun! Love the outfit. :)

rebecca said...

I love you Amy.

Emily said...

Looking good, Amy!

Helen said...

The front door of that cabin looks quite familiar!

lys said...

If only I could have witnessed the red suit. Then, my life would be complete.

Nicole said...

I happen to have a picture of Charlie Pinneo in that same suit. I'm holding it for ransom for future. You look fabulous! Sounds like you had a blast! Yeah!

Amy said...

Nice outfit amy. Does it really say S.O.S on the inside?!?!? too funny!!!

Kate said...

Looking groovy Amy! Glad you had fun in the snow!