Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to our family

Today is our anniversary. 4 years!! I decided to start a new tradition. I made a cake to celebrate our family's birthday and each year we will add one more candle to the cake. I think it will be a fun way for our children to participate in celebrating this day.
Before I got married I often heard people say that they grew to love their spouses more with each passing year. I have to say that that is so true. I married the most wonderful man in the world and I love him more and more everyday. Sometimes I am amazed and overwhelmed by just how much he knows and loves me. He seems to be able to read my every thought. He makes me laugh, cherishes me AND he changes diapers, wipes snotty noses, and loves his children. Does it get any better than this?

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh Amy, that was such a nice post about Mike. He really is a good man, a great father and husband. But you already know my secret love for him. Happy four year of bliss to you two and your beautiful family!

Melissa C. said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Congratulations on a happy marriage. It is wonderful to read blogs like this. What a cute little tradition you are starting. You have a beautiful family.

Nicole said...

I love your new tradition idea. What a sweet sentiment about your hubby. I love having the kids join in your celebration of love too.