Friday, June 15, 2007

Our LIttle Merman



We went swimming the other evening and when we opened Blake's swim diapers, we realized much to our amusement, that they were "Little Mermaid" style. (how we didn't notice that when we purchased them is amazing.) Good thing Blake was clueless that he was strutting around in Little Mermaid attire. Thank goodness for swim trunks to cover them. :)


Then, the next day, Blake was playing at his "girlfriend's" house and I forgot to supply my friend with a clean diaper. When I picked him up he was wearing....... you guessed it, a Little Mermaid pullup.

5 comments:

Melissa C. said...

Noah would be jealous. He loves "The Little Mermaid". It's definitely one of his favorite movies. Emma has Little Mermaid swim diapers, and Noah loves them (he wears the Nemo and Tigger ones). He even likes to pretend he's a mermaid when he's swimming. I think I've finally convinced him that he's a merman instead of a mermaid!

pepper said...

Our neighbor gave us their very pink Barbie bike. Nels loved it!

Jessica said...

I finally rented the Little Mermaid so my boys could see it...you know, it's a classic right? All Seth kept asking was why was that girl wearing those sea shells??

Anonymous said...

good boy bend over let me pull your pull up down, lube yourpussy and let you se how good it feels to have a man cumin you, such a perfect age

Anonymous said...

did my nephew for the first time last week, had him suck mycock then he got it in hispussy just far enough i could cumin him he is 16 months, i wish my girlfriends pussywas that tight, suppose to be taking him swimming tomorrow, nice quiet local spot i know so i hope nobody around so i can enjoy hispussy and mouth again