Monday, April 23, 2012

Grateful

I feel so very blessed.
A few days ago my first "baby" turned 7. 
Tomorrow my third "baby" turns 3.
And my littlest baby is now 3 weeks old. 
How did I get so lucky?

I am overcome with gratitude for these 4 little people in my life and for a very wonderful and kind husband and for amazing friends.  I can not even express the gratitude I feel for the service that has been rendered to our family these past few weeks.  We have had dinners brought in, treats and bread delivered to us, many visits, lots of playdates for the kids, kind phone calls, carpools driven, professional photographs given, and the list could go on and on. My friend Rebecca even surprised me before Elise was born by watching my kids for a whole day so Mike and I could spend time together.  I have been able to take naps and snuggle with my sweet little Elise while my children have played happily at friends' homes.  What a treat it has been for me to spend so much quality time with my new baby.   My good friend Becky even made and decorated the cakes for Blake and Cole's birthdays. (see pictures below-aren't they awesome)  I have to say that I have the most wonderful group of friends EVER.  So thank you all my friends from the bottom of my heart for making this transition from 3-4 kids so wonderful.  I am truly humbled by your service to me and my family.  I hope you all know how much I appreciate your thoughtful and kind acts of service. 
The end!!






9 comments:

David said...

You're easy to love, Amy. I'm so happy for you, happy to know you are enjoying your sweet new baby. And, wow, Becky! Great job on those cakes!

rebecca said...

And that was from me. But David loves you too.

Emily said...

They drive us crazy but we sure do love them don't we?? Can't wait to meet Elise.

pepper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pepper said...

Amy you deserve it. Every time I talk to you you are busy with a house full of other people's children. I am glad you are doing well. Love those cakes. Happy Birthday to everyone!

pepper said...

Amy you deserve it. Every time I talk to you you are busy with a house full of others' children. I am glad you are doing well. Love those cakes. Happy Birthday to everyone!

Monblume said...

So cute!

blog said...

While individuals got mail right from colleagues with Outlook2010, you could url to your situated LinkedIn accounts to Outlook 2010 examine all of the reputation enhancements and then graphics about friends; or even anytime workmates in LinkedIn revise ones own important data, can certainly be synchronized usingupdate; exactly who Outlook2010 owners smartphone may well connect along with the computing type from Outlook2010-to-date facts; completely new LinkedIn mates record immediately in Outlook2010. MS outlook 2010

Unknown said...

nice cakes +.+