Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Counting Down

Even though I don't love pregnancy pics I thought I would post this one of my 42 inch waist. Ha Ha. I have 27 more days until my due date but hopefully I will be induced a week early in 20 days. "Nesting" action is in full blown swing at our house and every nook and cranny is getting cleaned, organized and arranged for our upcoming arrival. Her clothes are washed and I can't believe how small they are. WOW we are getting excited. And I am getting VERY excited not to be pregnant anymore. :)

5 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Oh you are so beautiful! Enjoy these next few weeks, and then the new baby weeks too!

Emily said...

You look great Amy! Can't wait to see you all!:)

said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogadão said...

http://blogblogadao.blogspot.com.br/