Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If left to our own devices

If left to their own devices these 2 crazy women will spend 8 consecutive hours on a Friday night (and the wee hours of Saturday morning) making 3 Merry Christmas banners. Unfortunately I don't have the finished product to show you because even after all those hours the project still lacks the ribbon to hold it all together. The idea is a banner that says Merry Christmas. My friend Brittany gave me a really cute felt happy birthday banner and I love it. So why not have a merry christmas one too that I can use year after year. Of course as we all know I don't have good cutting skills. So Rebecca did all the cutting and I did all the sewing. Good team:)


4 comments:

Brittany said...

looks cute-can i order one please?

rebecca said...

Ha ha! That picture has me laughing all over again - I think it was about 2:30am and we had both lost touch with the grown-up world. That was such a fun night. Thanks for going camping with the boys, Mike!

Nicole said...

How fun! Makes me remember late night scrapbooking with Rebecca! She's a riot! I loved the b-day banner. Can't wait to see the finished Christmas one!

Laura said...

Fun! It looks like a lot of work but worth it when you see it every year and remember the fun night you made it. Post a pic of the finished project!