Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I can go to the store again!!

I'm happy to announce that I can go to the store again WITH BLAKE. For a while I dreaded any and every trip to any and every type of store with Blake. He would run around, hide from me and just generally wreak havoc. Something magical has happened. He listens and obeys me for the most part......oh and he also understands bribes ie: if you stay close to Mommy in the store, then you can have a piece of gum in the car. I love that my little boy is growing up. He is so much fun. Now that he talks so well I feel like I can actually have a conversation with him instead of just talking at him. Hooray for Blake, and Hooray for me that I can keep my sanity at the store now with my 2 little people in tow.

3 comments:

Melissa C. said...

Congrats on being able to go to the store! Noah went through a phase like that too. He would throw himself on the floor and scream every time we went into a store. Luckily they grow out of it!

pepper said...

I am truly very happy for you. I know that life is so wonderful when they get to that point.

rebecca said...

Yippy! But don't worry, Julia will be evil someday too.