Wednesday, April 6, 2011

and just in case....



Does your dryer eat your socks? This seems to be a common problem at my house. But yesterday I discovered that I could finally stop blaming that darn dryer for eating my socks. I watched in amusement as Cole took several clean socks from the laundy pile atop my bed and threw them behind the headboard......never to be seen again.....or so he thought. Ha Ha kid, I am finally catching on to your tricks.


What will he think of next?


My goal is to be smarter than him by the time he turns 2 later on this month.

3 comments:

Karmy McKee said...

We can't keep track of kids socks around here either...hurry up summer, ditch the socks for flip flops:)

Emily said...

It sounds like Joshua and Cole would be partners in crime:)

raybanwayfareroutlet said...

ray bans wayfarer are great for all people

ray ban outlet sunglasses wholesale cheap

ray ban wayfarer are fashion for you at this summber

ray bans Aviator is welcomed by young people

ray ban wayfarers are cheap in perfect quality.