Wednesday, April 8, 2009

15.5 more days to go

So close, yet so far away. This little (hopefully) guy is scheduled to make his appearance on April 24th. I'm supposed to show up to the hospital at 6am (that should be fun) on that day for all of the fun to begin. My doctor did warn me that with half of all of the inductions he schedules, the mother goes into labor on her own beforehand. This happened with Julia. I have to say that I am a little nervous about being induced, but I'd rather be induced than take the chance of having another gigantic baby. Mike thinks the baby will weigh 9.5 lbs. I told him that wasn't a very funny joke! I'd like to keep him in the 8 lb range, but of course I don't really have a say in that do I?

11 comments:

lys said...

I'm so excited that I can hardly wait! I can't believe that this is number 3-- it seems like Blake was just born yesterday. Wow. I can't wait to come see you in June/July? Blessing day?

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

You look great! Pre-congrats, I hope all goes well for you!

Emily said...

Good luck Amy! Can't wait to hear about this little guy.

Breezy Weekes said...

Wow look at that belly!! Cute:)
I didn't get to make it to the shower for you in the park..but I do have a little something for you. If you need ANYTHING, call me, seriously :)
Oh we better do our teaching before that baby comes.. :P

heather carlson said...

YAY! How big was your last baby? I hear you on not wanting gigantic ones. I'm not sure I should've been holding my own babies while recovering from my c-sections. They were so stinking heavy!

Becky M said...

He'll be here before you know it - then all the real fun can begin! ;)

amy stansel said...

oh Amy you are so LUCKY!!! I wish my due date was 15.5 days away! You are looking cute. I can't wait for this little one to arrive!!

rebecca said...

Yay for another cute bald baby boy! I can't wait to meet him. I hope everything goes smoothly, and fingers crossed for an early surprise.

Lisa said...

You look small!I say 8 pounder. Can't believe you are having #3. You are an amazing mom and will do great. Thinking of you and hoping things go smoothly.

Tiffany said...

I wont be able to come visit you in the hospital. Turns out I will be doing the ragnar that weekend. BUT I need to make sure to come see all of you as soon as possible.

Ashley said...

You look so cute Amy. I can't wait to meet little (or not so little) Cole. We figured he was half Kate's size already! Awesome!!!