Sunday, December 17, 2006

Is everyone happy now????


Apparently many of you are very concerned about my lack of rotation skills. Unfortunately, I don't care so much whether or not my pictures are rotated because I am too lazy to figure out how to do it.

I am anal about clean bathrooms. So maybe you guys can teach me how to rotate pictures and I will clean your bathroom for you.

so here is the rotated picture.
By the way the tamale party was really fun and the tamales turned out to be very tasty.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Nicely done Amy and you can come clean my bathrooms anytime!!!!

pepper said...

Add me to your list. We have twenty house guest this Christmas. We will need the bathrooms cleaned once or twice.

lys said...

Now, Aim, give credit where credit is due-- didn't your friend rotate this for you? :)

Emily said...

I thought the sideways manteca was supposed to be some sort of artistic expression. I liked it.

Suzie Petunia said...

I'm so proud! Is there anything you CANNOT DO?!

Suzie Petunia said...

Did you really pay $2.47 for rendered animal fat? I'm beginning to question your frugalness. ;)

rebecca said...

Amy . . . don't you want to share with the class who really rotated this picture for you?